Photo scans & Preservation
Preserving histories with Photo Finish.
WE CAN SCAN OF A VARIETY OF PHOTOS, SLIDES, NEGATIVES.
- Color or Black & White
- 35mm Negatives or Slides
- 110mm, 126mm, Medium Formats
- Most Film Sizes & Printed Photographs
Scanning services start at $2 per image. Please contact a Photo Finish Representative or bring your project in today for a free estimate!
Have a pile of old photographs at home? Our Gather Box may be the best option for you. Priced at just $159 it is a great savings for that big project!
WHAT IS A GATHER BOX?
Gather boxes are designed for quick scanning of large print quantities. We carefully scan your images and save them to a digital USB thumb drive for archiving, viewing, & ordering prints.
- Purchase our Gather Box Kit (about the size of a shoebox)
- Take it home & fill it with your prints! (up to 500)
- Return it to our store.
- Pick up your USB thumb drive with your digital images (your original prints will be returned to you)
*Please note: Gather boxes are for prints only. All other media is priced individually.
Video & Reel transfers
Have you been ignoring your old 8mm films for years? How about those videotapes with no way to watch them? We will transfer your home videos in almost any format. Your archived files will be saved to a digital USB Thumb Drive, DVD, or audio CD.
- Film Reels: 8mm & Super 8mm Film. Transfers are $0.20 per foot plus cleaning fee. Films are edited and color corrected. Music can be added at no additional cost.
- Videotapes: VHS, VHS-C, 8mm, Hi8, Digital 8, DV, Mini DV and more. Transfers are $15 per hour, per tape. 2 hours of video can fit onto a DVD. Multiple videos can be placed on one DVD.
- Audio: Records, Cassettes, 1/4″. Transfers are $15 per side. 70 minutes of audio can fit onto a CD.
Ready to Begin? Book your portrait session today or come and see us in the Auburn Mall!